The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) understands that employees are busy juggling work and family life issues that can sometimes lead to stress. Encounters with difficult experiences relating to the workplace, family members, financial matters, and other concerns can affect your overall quality of life. To address these concerns, TSA has partnered with Federal Occupational Health (FOH) to provide you and your immediate family members with a wide range of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services at no cost to you.
With just a keystroke or a telephone call, you can access your EAP services on the Internet or via a professionally staffed call center.
EAP services are convenient and confidential. Licensed counselors are available to help with difficult personal situations that include, but are not limited to, stress and workplace issues, alcohol and drug addictions, family and relationships, financial, and legal problems.
The following are services available through the EAP:
Access to licensed counselors who provide in-person, one-on-one counseling.
- Crisis Management
- Stress and Workplace Issues
- Relationship and Family Issues
- Legal and Financial Concerns
- Community Resources and Referrals
- Clinical Services
- :Let's Talk" Newsletter
EAP Website: FOH4you.com
- EAP Information & Services
- Self-Assessment Tools
- Ask the Expert about Mental Health Issues
- Mental Health Articles
- Prevention Information
To make a confidential EAP appointment with a licensed EAP counselor, call 1 (800) 222-0364 or 1 (888) 262-7848 if you are hearing-impaired. You may call to speak with a counselor anytime, all day, all week, and all year. You will be offered assistance or given an appointment to meet with a counselor. Meetings with your counselor are confidential.
You may also access EAP services information via the Internet as follows:
- Click the link: FOH4you <http://www.foh4you.com/> or enter the URL: www.FOH4you.com
- New users, click on the "New User" button.
- When prompted, enter your EAP toll-free number 800-222-0364.
- If you choose to register, follow the on-screen instructions. If you choose to enter the site unregistered, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the "Continue Unregistered" button.
In addition, we have provided a link to the quarterly FOH EAP health and wellness newsletter titled, "Let's Talk," as a source of information on wellness and mental health topics and issues that may be useful to you and your family members. You may access the EAP newsletter on the TSA Intranet at <http://tsaweb.tsa.dot.gov/tsaweb/display?theme=10>. After logging on the website, select "Let's Talk" EAP Newsletter. (Webmaster Note - This link only works from the Internal TSA Network - Not from home.)